JEMIMA carries out various activities for the sound development of the electrical measuring instruments industry and related industries.
Information that can identify individuals (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") collected by JEMIMA for these activities, including name, age, company name, affiliated department, position title, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, industry type, occupation, will be handled and managed properly in compliance with the Law.
- Purpose of utilization
The scope of the purpose of utilization for personal information collected by JEMIMA is as follows.
- Operation management (invitation, reservation, admission control, issuance of invoices, delivery of publications) of exhibitions and public relations projects, such as seminars, lectures, and issuance of newsletters and reports organized by JEMIMA.
- Management of general meetings, board of directors, committees, etc. in JEMIMA.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
JEMIMA will not provide personal information collected to third parties without consent of the person other than the case described in Article 16, Paragraph 3 of the Law.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- Management and consignment of personal information
JEMIMA will strictly manage the collected personal information within the scope of the purpose of utilization above and make efforts to prevent and correct illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, and take safety measures.
Regarding the handling of personal information accompanying the outsourcing of business to the outside, JEMIMA will conclude without fail a confidentiality agreement and will make every effort to realize appropriate handling of personal information.
- Disclosure and change of personal information
The person can change, add, or delete his/her personal information registered in JEMIMA at any time.
JEMIMA responds to the person's request and take appropriate measures, such as disclosure, change, addition, deletion of personal information registration contents, and suspension of information distribution.
- Usage and provision of statistical data
Based on personal information collected, JEMIMA may create statistical data processed so that individuals cannot be identified.
Regarding statistical data that cannot identify individuals, JEMIMA shall be able to use and provide without limitation.
- Contact For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us by forms.